Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Stricture Urethra In Dogs

Che peccato...

Immagine tratta liberamente dal web
La Ciopola adora i Barbapapà ed io ne sono felice, perchè I think these cartoons give positive messages are simple, colorful and allow me to put it all back in time and just like when I was a kid the rest of stucco in front of each barbatrucco! Until some time ago
vedamo them via the web (YouTube ) then after some research, I found on Amazon the complete series on DVD and I bought the first volume ^.
Yesterday afternoon I took the order and returned home, I proposed to Ciopola, who had an enthusiastic response at all.
Unfortunately at some point the DVD began to fail and even Ciopola realized that something was wrong (at one point could only see the symbol of the beginning and end of the episode), has kept my vain attempts to resolve the situation and eventually Eslami disappointed - mom a Pippel no funciona! Libo laws? (mom does not a pipe!, I read a book?).
Needless to say, in a moment made me smile back

Before I mention Amazon for defamation, let me say that the problem was not the support, but our player and then we are happily able to see more , ns. Barbapapa beloved (on PC)!

0 comments:

Post a Comment