Friday, February 11, 2011

Leather Bracelet Engraving Disneyworld

ABEMUS PIZZAAAAAAA!!!

My masterpiece
Yesterday Alessandra (aka Mother Goose ), a friend blogger has posted in my honor his recipe for pizza (there Board to take a look, because it works!)
The intent was to provide support to people like me could not in the preparation of delicious and very Italian dish. Despite
does not include the compound used by Alessandia, (I'm thrown and I think I will provide as soon as possible!), I managed to get good pizza, crispy outside and soft inside. Of course I did the happy
Babb, who has never resigned to my ummm let's call it "education gap". The small
Ciopola smangiucchiato has some pieces, but was justified by the fact that he ate pizza for lunch (my mom reminded me as he left the house, oh well!).
So I'm really proud of myself, now I was completely resigned to the fact to fail in the pizza. Thanks
Ale, I've opened a world!

0 comments:

Post a Comment