Wednesday, March 9, 2011

New Baby Etiquette Wording

A volte succede ciò che non ti aspetti



tricolor balloons
Yesterday was really a beautiful day, for many pleasant reasons.
Yesterday afternoon, the Babb and I took leave and we left the office at lunchtime. This allowed us to devote the afternoon to celebrate our Dale and with her Mardi Gras .
the nest the first pleasant surprise. I got to chat with one of the teachers, who expressed an opinion on Ciopola entirely positive, according to what he said is literally "exploded" in recent years, active, collaborative, but also a lot of fun with his talk ... " Ciopole have to like that." course this filled me with pride. So there is not only capricious and Ciopola scoundrel who are accustomed to having at home? Hence the knowledge that you catch a few 'of us, knowing that there are asylum rules definite e inviolabili per tutti, mentre a casa toccando i tasti giusti riesce anche a trasgredire e ad ottenere ciò che vuole più facilmente. Senza dubbio questo è stato uno spunto di riflessione.
Tornando al ns pomeriggio insieme, ulteriore piacevole sorpresa: era stato organizzato dall'Amministrazione Comunale un carnevale in Piazza a tema, per festeggiare l'anniversario dell'unità d'Italia. Ambientazione davvero curata, giochi di strada che si facevano a fine ottocento, personaggi in maschera che riproducevano al spedizione dei Mille, cantastorie, marionette, musica. Alla Ciopo è piaciuto tutto moltissimo, ma non ha voluto indossare il suo costumino da elefantina ed è went into crisis when a child threw the confetti that unexpectedly ended up in my mouth.
The band, cheerful and colorful
E 'followed a tense moment with Babb, who invited us to dinner (without consulting me first) two friends with their noisy and scatenatissimi babies. ( What do you want it, trust me I can do it! 'S a way to prove myself ...).
Then dinner with friends, the closest friends in a very nice Osteria I have personally chosen, environment and food taken care of, because once so we have to treat us well. Laughter, stories, rumors spread .. in short moments of pure relaxation and rejuvenating.
Back home in the Dale was still awake, but already lying in her bed, that his voice a little tenderness' sleepy as I was telling fragments of the evening ... in a few minutes luckily fell into the arms of Morpheus, squeezing hand.
The house was in disarray as I imagined, I know my chickens and I know what they are capable of lovable rogues when my trigger, instead Babb was the situation, was able to not be overwhelmed by events.
I went to bed reflecting on the fact that my presence is not always indispensabile, come i due furbetti di casa mi inducono a credere.
Senza la mamma si può ugualmente prendere il latte la sera, farsi lavare e mettere il pigiamino.
Senza Serena si può far mangiare la Ciopola, cambiarla e prepararla per la nanna....basta poco, basta la volontà nel fare le cose.
Medita Serena medita e impara.

Il volo dei palloncini



L'elefantina e l'amico Buzz
Mamma togli coriandoli!

0 comments:

Post a Comment