Monday, March 7, 2011

Hydrogen Peroxide Burn Penis

A carnevale ogni scherzo vale


The elephant Dale
For the law of retaliation on weekends you sleep little. Ciopola The small, in fact , yesterday morning at 7.40 was already awake to claim the presence of her mother.
Despite initial indifference to his repeated calls to a certain point I go and sit next to her bed, I keep my hand as usual, hoping it goes back to sleep quickly and let me return to sleep so abruptly interrupted.
But I feel it, whispering incomprehensible sentences already seems nice little skate at some point I realized that my hand is not shaking his most ... I do not have time to talk, which she anticipates saying
- Mamma shenti ice a pede?
- But Dale, you've removed the sock and made me a joke ?
- Shii ...
- Mama, I go down ?!
- not want to sleep a little ... compassionate and plaintive insist Please Dale, mother sleep!
- NO, I go ... leaned dangerously from the couch ...
- OK, OK But before you get off giving up their socks, where? Seeking
frantically and unproductively knit, short-sighted without my glasses and eyes still clouded with sleep. At one point, looking sly says:
- 's mom! indicating the edge of the bed on which the shield has suddenly materialized ...
- Ahhhh, but then you had hidden yourself? Bad rogue
- Shi ... are giocona

0 comments:

Post a Comment